Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Material For Greystones

Options
  • 21-09-2006 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am doing a project on the changing environment which involves the rapid rate in development in Greystones. I wish to get some visual aids for my project, i.e. Maps (from early 1900s,mid 1900s, and late), Newpaper clippings (on the Local Are Plan), any other photography showing the change in the build-up of the town. Wondering where I could get most of this stuff?

Note. Cannot photocopy any of this stuff or use net. Not allowed to use any electrical device to get research.

Thanks In Adavance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Greystoned

Hi, Just wondering if you got any info - especially maps? Curious that you cannot use net etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

red_bairn wrote: »
    Note. Cannot photocopy any of this stuff or use net. Not allowed to use any electrical device to get research.

Isnt this using the net?

:confused:

Advertisement