Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mouse wheel cycle...???

Options
  • 21-09-2006 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

"The further you progress into your mission, the more lethal the weapons you’ll find. Of course, the resistance will also be more deadly. Select weapons by using the number keys (1-0). The Next([) and Previous (]) Weapon keys or mouse wheel cycle through the weapons. "

I need to know what a "mouse wheel cycle through the weapons" is. I have to translate this into another language an have never played a video game in my life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

You know what a mouse wheel is? A scroll wheel that sits in the place of a middle button on many mice. Cycling it is simply rotating it with your finger in order to move through a list of weapons on the screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

partintellimouseqb9.jpg

Its that wheel in the middle, some mice don't have them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

move mouse/ scroll wheel up down to change weapons, ie from rifle,to grenade, or machine gun.its faster then press . 1,2, 5, etc and you can watch out for enemys at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Well, off topic, it's actually faster and more reliable to have keys bound to weapons if you know the keyboard well enough to avoid having to look at the keys every time. And who says that weapons have to be bound to the number keys?

Advertisement