Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My Left Foot (Where do you put yours?)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

Floor. Footrest on long journeys when I remember I have one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Footrest or sometimes brake if the traffic is bad (like RobAMerc).

What's a clutch? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

I'm on the clutch as I change gears probably more than twice every 30 seconds under my normal driving circumstances.

There's a bit of play before it engages and it has a long throw, but I mainly hover anyway

I don't have a footrest:(

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭It BeeMee

"There's no such thing as a bad clutch, only a bad driver"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

I rest my left leg on the footrest in my Auto, I never use it for anything my right leg does all the braking and accelerating.

Automatics for the Win, Drove into Dublin twice last weekend (up for the all-Ireland) and I wonder how anyone could stay sane with the traffic not a mind if you were driving it in a Manual. I managed it easily I guess not bad for someone on the road only 2 and a half months. Damn hot women in the suburbs too. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement