Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email contacts for top managers in Digiweb

Options
  • 21-09-2006 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any email addresses for top management in Digiweb?? I sent a few emails to customer services about asking them to upgrade my local mast but I never get any reply. I know of at least 50 to 60 people who would sign up as we have no broadband at the moment so they would make money. I just need to get the email to the right person.

I was told by the Digiweb roadshow that they can now increase signal to offer the service to alot more who couldnt get it before.

Would appreciate any emails

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

is this to upgrade from the 3.5ghz wireless to metro Dellas ???

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Probabily ringing is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Dellas

No it doesnt have to be Metro any kind of wireless would do !!! I heard that they can boost the signal with an upgrade. I think when they put the mast in my area they did it with the minimal range so we are just trying to get them to upgrade to increase the range by a futher 4 or 5 km . then we would all be covered.

I have tried ringing them a few times but you get the robot in the call center saying we dont cover that area yet but we are spending millions blah blah blah !!!!

I want to talk to someone who really does the planning and makes the decisions. We were promised that we would be covered about 2 years ago so its been going on long enough.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

it will you know the original wireless 3.5ghz had a range of 5-6 km while metro has a range that is double that .

Pm sent in case its any use to you

Thanks mate, if anyone still has any email adresses please email me .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Elara Lady

hi dellas,

i know someone who works in digiweb and have passed your problem onto them. hopefully they'll be able to help you

elara lady

Hi thanks for that , hope they can help or pass on to the powers that be as it really would make such a difference to the local community.

Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Elara Lady

sure no bother.

let me know how you get on

D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement