Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you win -- are you magnanimous?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Vegeta wrote:
    if its a close game and i win, i would have no problem doing a lap of the house proclaiming my greatness and how crap the loser was.

I would point and shout over anything they had to say usually bellowing slogans like "Speak up my winner ears cant hear your loser excuses" or if they give an excuse like the teams were unmatched i respond with "Jesus I have never read that book, '100 things losers say'!!!"

I am your bog standard bad winner and sore loser. I try not to enter too many competitive situations as a different side of my personality clicks on and I turn in to the biggest d1ckhead ever.

Once playing soccer in the youth club i was sent off for hitting a girl with a crunching slide tackle. My arguement was that if i didn't tackle her like a man it would have been sexist.

In PE in secondary school i rugby tackled my own girlfriend in a game of rounders to prevent her getting to base. Good times

What a legendary argument!
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Deadly-Buzz

For me its all about the GG . when I win but it wasnt a close game I would be disapointed, but either way I cant make any reaction at all. It's hard enough getting my mates to play me as it is.

My mates claim that even though I dont say anything that I still rub it in "subconsciously" or some bollocks about an evil smirk on my face. & when they win they are all "YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS" But I would rather loose a close game then win a landslide of a game coz its just boring then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Actually I remember playing a game of NBA live 06 on XBox Live, some americn kid was whooping me by like 20 points and he trash talking to me too. Next minute you hear his mother coming telling him to turn it off and eat his dinner, what followed was him nearly crying, was absolutely classic. Of course I added some salt to his wounds but I think he deserved it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

My mates claim that even though I dont say anything that I still rub it in "subconsciously" or some bollocks about an evil smirk on my face. & when they win they are all "YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS"

I used to get that a lot when I played SF2 with my housemates. It's the curse of being the proverbial big fish in a small pond :(

Advertisement