Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

transfer free vodafone credit to existing sim?

• 21-09-2006 11:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

well the search forum doesnt seem to be working and after looking through 10 pages i didnt spot the thread that gave instructions on how to get the free credit from a new ready to go phone to your existing ready to go sim

Anyone know how to do it or have a link to the original thread?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

If you buy an upgrade phone on RTG (ie with no sim) you can register it online and get the credit added to your sim.

I do this quite alot and have a direct link to the Vodafone registration credit page in my favorites - https://www.vodafone.ie/myv/services/login/login.jsp?redirect=/myv/priceplans/freecallcredit/index.jsp

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

no, got a new phone with a sim but they reset it to my number as my sim was very old. havent managed to transfer the €80 credit yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Scruff wrote:
    no, got a new phone with a sim but they reset it to my number as my sim was very old. havent managed to transfer the €80 credit yet
    if they gave you a replacement sim (a new sim with the same number), the credit should automatically transfer. the creidt is associated with the number, not the sim card

if you're talking about the credit you get when you buy an upgrade, you have to go to the vodafone website and register the upgrade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

It's pretty easy to register, just go on the Vodafone website and you'll find it.
    Have you encountered a problem there?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Pythia wrote:
    It's pretty easy to register, just go on the Vodafone website and you'll find it.
    Have you encountered a problem there?
    i think he thought that getting the replacement sim would automatically put the credit on

• Advertisement
Advertisement