Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a few horribly stupid questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

No point moaning. Just do what I'm about to do and quit PVP.
    Pretty much have quit... only doing the odd AV every now and then at the moment (it's not as painful because I can healbot). Trying to gear up my pally a bit before I take a break from the game. Still rank 8 now, but dropping rank really doesn't bother me now.
    There's a lot to be said for *not* being 60 in PvP... 50-59 WSG and AB are more fun, but AV hurts a lot when you're not 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Didn't make rank 10... And Black War Raptor for 9 gold at rank 11... Looks like 2 more weeks at least...

I miss fighting you though. Always fun to go up against a loladin.

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Fannymcslap

Hey guys thanks for all the help and info! Splashed on the game and impressed so far!

Just one thing, any particular realm to start with? I've been dicking around a bit with random servers and the tauren class, not really findin the social side of things though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

I'd reccomend Nordrassil - PvE (Alliance :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

PVE Bites dicks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's nice not spending all the time getting ganked while you're levelling though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

The percentage of time you spend pvping if you chose not to go looking for it, is very very small (ie the time you spend being jumped). If you aren't all that interested in being ganked (who is? I never initiate, but if someone kills me I do go out of my way to kill them back), it should be a small proportion of your WoW time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Well you can either pay by:

-Debit card
    -Game cards, which you can buy in Game.
    -All major credit cards, i.e. Mastercard
    -Prostitution (not really xD)

Advertisement