Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Small Penis

• 21-09-2006 2:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I am concerned that my penis may be too small to satisfy my partner. It falls within the average range, but it slips out in certain positions. Is this fairly normal.

Also is it normal for girls not to like oral sex (on them).

Concerned

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

If it slips out then hold it there until you are sure it won't go anywhere. Some girls like oral and some don't, perhaps she hasn't tried it before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,496 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I am concerned that my penis may be too small to satisfy my partner. It falls within the average range, but it slips out in certain positions. Is this fairly normal.
    Its not unknown.

I won't get into her being too big. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I've found that some girls can be very self conscious and can get uncomfortable when you try to perform oral sex on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

Simple answer is yes and yes, dont worry about it, it happens to us all with different partners , and some woman like smaller ones , as the big ones can really hurt.

As for the oral some like it and some dont

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

its not the size of the wave its the motion of the ocean!!

OP relax yourself, you'll find that she is probably enjoying herself anyways- part of the fun is being able to laugh at yourselves, dont take it too seriously!

In relation to your question about girls not liking oral sex- yes its common enough! dont force it but do tell her how much you enjoy it and that you love doing it to her- she'll soon relax!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I've found that some girls can be very self conscious and can get uncomfortable when you try to perform oral sex on them.
    In general, we worry that it's a bit sweaty and icky down there and would rather be shower fresh for oral.

Try surprising her straight after a bath or shower and see if there's a difference in response. ;)

I like the taste, but maybe if we shower together tonight she might feel different.
    I don't think she is especially big 'down there'. No way would I say that... an ex said I was small once - it hurt my feelings.
    Surely I am more likely to be 'gross' down there than her (I'm a guy after all) but she doesn't mind that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Unreg2006 wrote:
    In general, we worry that it's a bit sweaty and icky down there and would rather be shower fresh for oral.

Try surprising her straight after a bath or shower and see if there's a difference in response. ;)

agreed!!:)

1. It's not the size of 'the lad' in the fight, it's the size of the
    fight in 'the lad' ...

2. If U can stick the smell, U have it licked ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

OP,it's not the pen,it's the way you write with it. So try your hand at some calligraphy!

Seriously though,size isn't everything. I find that men with big penises tend to just bang away at it because they think that the sheer size is enough to do it for you. They think that skill is irrelevant. There's a lot more to satisfying a woman that just cramming a fcuk load of meat into her.

Try and brush against her clit when you're having sex. That,along with the penetration will make the experience more enjoyable for her.

Also,when it comes to oral,some people don't like it and find it tickly etc. Also,as said before,some women are very self-conscious about it.

Chill out. Just find out what she does like and then get to work!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

I have a big penis and it slips out in certain positions. Fact is, in certain positions that can happen (in some positions, the bigger it is the more likely - *boinggggg*).

Some people don't like having oral sex performed on them for a whole range of reasons ranging from their views on what is and isn't okay to do in bed, self-conciousness, having had previous partners express distaste either at the idea in general or after a specific incident, and a whole bunch of stuff.

Hey the average range is very wide and there's a BIG difference between 12cm and 17cm (apparently that's the average range).

So an average 12 cm like mine looks a lot smaller than an average 17cm. In fact one is small and the other is large. My g/f said I was the second smallest of the guys she's been with, but also said that there was no real difference in sensation - in fact most girls are either puzzled or annoyed when a guy obsesses about his size - so best thing is to avoid the statistics and concentrate on pleasing her!

Slipping out can happen to anyone - just make sure to take shorter strokes so it doesn't slip out!

Not liking Oral... it can happen but not often in my experience - deffo try the after-bath idea in case she's worried about hygiene. It's kinda unfortunate though, cos if you're like me, you probably rely on oral skills to make up for other 'deficiencies'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

Slippyness is good - it means you're both nicely aroused.

Dont forget sex is meant to be slippy slidey fun, so the occasional pop out is a hazard. No big deal though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

stop with the penis analogies!
    look OP, if you're small you might have to put more effort, time and concentration into your love-making but you'll get there in the end if your prepared to work at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭johnnysmurfman

All these new age guys worrying about the size of their willies, I don't know what it's all about. Does it work?. If the answer is 'yes' then what the hell are you going on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

The central part of your sex life does not revolve around the size of the penis my good man. My g/f gets alot of pleasure from the long foreplay (when sometimes I just wanna go in for the kill), but the result is that I have her so worked up that my little finger could bring her to orgasam. Sometimes the poor fella dosnt even get a look in.

Practice and perfect your all round ability and you should find yourself taking away that pressure you have placed on you and also have fun because sex is just that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Talliesin wrote:
    Some people don't like having oral sex performed on them for a whole range of reasons
    Hmm. A caveat here. While certainly it's not a good idea to beat yourself up on this one and assume it's about you, it's also not a good idea to assume that you're great at cunnilingus and hence it couldn't possibly be about you (no one's a natural, it's something we learn, and well from both how I've heard some men describe how they think it's done and from how I've heard some women describe what some where trying to do, it's something some don't learn) and further what works best for one partner won't for another - especially problematic if you've been with someone for a long time and gotten use to what does it for her and now have to relearn.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kev22185

Its not the size of the goat it’s the quality of the cheese produced from its milk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 TGC

Hey concerned and small,

It's not the size of the lance but the sharpness of it, and also the speed of the horse, and whether the ground is soft or hard. If you're g/f's happy then you should be happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Every second post is a stupid "its not how big, its how you use it" type of reply :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Every second post is a stupid "its not how big, its how you use it" type of reply :rolleyes:
    That's because it's true.

Do you disagree?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭GrumPy

No, I dont disagree, just pretty dumb everyone offering "advice" uses the same damn type of reply.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Spitfire666

Take it slow and steady and enjoy the foreplay and like another poster said, work er up till she is ready to pop and then you'll also be more relaxed about the sex. i find foreplay great as timed right when it goes from foreplay to sex and ya get it right you can cause a chain reaction effect and REALY give her a good time. at the end of the dayyour both happy so dont worry.

EDIT: I always thought i was a bit small and my first proper gf told me i wasnt but we were both virgins and i just dismissed it as her being nice but soon forgot about it and just enjoyed the good time and then it turned out i relised i wasnt small after all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

LadyJ wrote:
    That's because it's true.

Do you disagree?
    I disagree. Too small is too small and too big is too big. No ifs, buts or maybes about it.

OP: no girl worth her salt is going to mind because you slip out occasionally. As everyone has said - it happens! Also, maybe your girlfriend doesn't like oral being performed on her because she doesn't get off on it? Tbh it does absolutely nothing for me and I end up lying there bored because guys seem to get really offended if you try to stop them from going down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 345 ✭✭dannyd20

talk to her about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

It's not the size of the ship that matters, it's how big your cóck is.

OP why don't you get a penis pump like Austin Powers or one of those brick-like weights that are tied to the end of your little friend? You could incorporate it into your foreplay.

Concerned
    I have just started a relationship with a male whos penis is far smaller than my ex's. To be quite frank with you I haven't ever enjoyed sex as much as I do now! We just had to work things out a little. The slipping out thing, hell yes its normal, Small or large that happens!

Oral Sex? I never used to like it, but I found it was becise I was very conscious of what I was doing! try a 69 then she will not feel too 'on Show'. Its the old age question @ what shall I do with my hands!!

Good luck!

Erin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

This is ridiculous.

For some ladies size matters. A lot.

For others it doesn't.

Some like oral.

You see where this is going.

Slipping out can happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Erin Rocks wrote:
    Its the old age question @ what shall I do with my hands!!

Ideally you should be clinging on to something for dear life or scratching the walls or sheets :)

Yes there is the case that some people just dont fit each other.
    But the walls of a vagaina are muscles that can be tightened up to improve the grip.
    As for lenght well there are positions that will also vary the lenght of the vagaina and allow for deeper penetration.
    And sure isn't it half the fun finding what works really well with each other.

• Advertisement

Concerned

As a gay man who likes to take I have to say that I am a size queen and bigger is usually better. However I have had several (usually Asian) gusy with what I would describe as smaller than average dicks and in fairness what was distinguishing was those who knew how to use what they had and those who did not.

Size maybe important but it's is more important to know how to use what you have.

(_O_)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

The central part of your sex life does not revolve around the size of the penis my good man. My g/f gets alot of pleasure from the long foreplay (when sometimes I just wanna go in for the kill), but the result is that I have her so worked up that my little finger could bring her to orgasam. Sometimes the poor fella dosnt even get a look in.

Practice and perfect your all round ability and you should find yourself taking away that pressure you have placed on you and also have fun because sex is just that.

And there is the answer my friend, some great advice. Put in the effort and you will get the rewards. If you learn to take your time it will happen. However I wouldnt recommend being so focused on the climax. If your so worked up about it, chances are she is too.

Hey mate,
    Penis worries are phases every guy goes through. I have a larger than average penis but to be honest it doesn't get me any further. I have always wished my penis was thicker but a lot of guys would like to have my length. We are never satisfied with what we have and its all about calming your head down rather than worrying. You'll forget about your penis once you have found something else to worry about. its a vicious circle.
    good luck.

Advertisement