Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Gym

Options
  • 21-09-2006 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭

Hey. I've been looking around the UCD website and can't seem to find any info about the gym. Do any of you know where/if this info can be found?

(Yes, I'm too lazy to walk too.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Too to lazy walk to the gym and you think getting a membership is a sound investment?

....right.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Quiet you. People like him subsidise our gym use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

The gym is a private commercial entity run by Crunch fitness. Try finding a website of theirs, might be some use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Garret

you mean you havent gotten 50 of those flyers yet!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Garret wrote:
    They are everywhere...everythwhere! Nearly every single day they try to give me one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

The tall blonde one recognises me now. I only got 1 flyer this year. That HAS to be a record.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Blush_01 wrote:
    The tall blonde one recognises me now. I only got 1 flyer this year. That HAS to be a record.

I tells ya she stalked me last year. True story*

*i may have imagined it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Garret wrote:

They even come in my letter box!!Its like crunch are taking over the world!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah, the tall blonde one was giving flyers to people leaving the gym the other day, not sure how that one is supposed to work. Maybe she is trying to remind people that they have in fact just signed up for the gym, and not to forget.

I think membership is now 180 euro for another week or two. You missed the 165 rate, but sure whats 15 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Did you know :

The Gym that the red headed one in Sex in the City went to in New York is called Crunch?

That was enough to put me off ever going to that D4 crabhole :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement