Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gorey

Options
  • 21-09-2006 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Does anyone else think the speed limit goes past Gorey racecourse ect is way to high? it's 100KPH. I was coming back though there at 4am a coupla of weeks back back from dub airport and i just couldn't hit 100KPH because the besnds are jusy WAY to sharp and windey! It's silly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Rudolph Claus

oceansize wrote:
    Does anyone else think the speed limit goes past Gorey racecourse ect is way to high? it's 100KPH. I was coming back though there at 4am a coupla of weeks back back from dub airport and i just couldn't hit 100KPH because the besnds are jusy WAY to sharp and windey! It's silly
    Nah, your silly!! The speed limit is a limit doesnt mean you have to do it, you engage your brain or even common sense will suffice and drive your car at whatever is comfortable for the conditions. Theres a lot of dopes around alright that seem to need multiple speed limit signs on the 1 road detailing a different speed for every bend/crest/straight :rolleyes: Also, just cause you cant do 100kmh on the road doesnt mean no else can. Maybe your too used to driving round dublin at 10mph that when you venture out onto more regional/country roads your incompetent. Just something for ya to think about. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Sure you don't mean Gowran Racecourse in Co. Kilkenny, rather than Gorey in Co. Wexford????

Its a limit anyway, not a target.

Advertisement