Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PR] Free Travel - Department of Social and Family Affairs

Options
  • 21-09-2006 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,417 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.dublinbus.ie/news_centre/latest_news.asp?action=view&news_id=606
    Free Travel

Together with the Department of Social and Family Affairs, we've lifted the time restrictions for all DSFA Free Travel Pass holders. So now you can go wherever you like, whenever you like.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

And this is in feedback why?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

The mass locking of threads and now this? Is Victor losing it??? ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

At the tender Post count of 26,447 Victor finally broke. They feared that once the post count incremented to a number greater than the lines of code in his program he would malfunction. Unfortunately he is now gone.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

His sig confuses me the most...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

@Karoma's deleted post.
    You can't ban yourself. Oh how I've tried.
    I love that sig there Victor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Is Victor past the manufacturer warranty? :)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Faith wrote:
    His sig confuses me the most...
    I've PM'd him about it. He didn't even do me the courtesy of replying.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

26,447 posts. I reckon the law of averages covers him here. At least one is going to end up going in the wrong forum.

Advertisement