Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiropractor Req'd

Options
  • 21-09-2006 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭

Can anyone suggest a good (and I mean good) Chiropractor in Galway please??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

Lynn Chapman
    1 Clochóg Oranmore Galway (down the bog road)
    (091)795735

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭N8

from another boards.ie forum....

Chiropractic Association prepayment guidelines

Hi there. I'm the administrator of the professional association for chiropractors in Ireland, the CAI. Our website is http://www.chiropractic.ie and there is information there about training levels for chiropractic.

As someone else pointed out, unfortunately there is no statutory regulation of chiropractic in Ireland although we've been lobbying the government for years on the topic. In the absence of regulation, CAI membership is your only guarantee that your chiropractor is trained to the World Health Organization guideline standards.

If anyone has concerns about a chiropractor who is a member of the CAI they are welcome to contact me on 021 455 9243 or email me from the CAI website.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes

Imogen Bertin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

lad I know in Galway always used to go to Limerick to get 'practored' but that was a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Thank you everyone for replying!!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

chiropractor on the Tuam rd, is decent, a funny guy too, telephone no = 091 755205

• Advertisement
Advertisement