Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printing - College Related Emergency

Options
  • 21-09-2006 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hey all!

Currently finishing a report for college thats due tomorrow. Need to have a few pages printed in colour, but won't be ready to print it till tomorrow afternoon.

So does anyone know where does colour printing aside from Scolaire, the place next to college?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭trixter

Raptor wrote:
    Hey all!

So does anyone know where does colour printing aside from Scolaire, the place next to college?

Cheers

There is a place on the north side of the river by the gate multiplex. Its 1 door east on the east side, faces the river. I see their sign as I look out my window all the time. I havent looked for printing places so I cant say if there is more ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

there might be some printing in the boole, but it'd cost you ten times the credit if there are, i know there is in the tech if you can email it to a friend

Advertisement