Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medic Medic Medic !!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

With a hand that size ye'd be deadly in goal. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Come on everyone.

A big hand for Anto!

I'll get me coat.

What happened to you by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Still not sure who's who but that looks sore... :eek:

He was on the team playing against you, in the St Pat's jersey.

I'm Des by the way, welcome to the team.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Caught the long haired guy in blue on their team.

typing hard , lucky im right handed or no sex for me tonight :)

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

The person you clashed with could have been me.
    can't say i remember the clash.
    Brian.

Just had a text from Anto.

His hand is fractured.

Lads, I'm afraid he's suing us, so all the monies paid last night will be going towards that.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

hate the idea of it, but would we want to consider insurance? http://www.brokenleg.ie seem to offer it to teams, but not sure what they cover and if its worth it.

Jules, as far as I know insurance is mandatory for playing in this league. I think it's €25 per player. When I'm paying the money for the league I'll find out.

Perhaps I'll use the excess money for this.

MrJones wrote:
    The person you clashed with could have been me.
    can't say i remember the clash.
    Brian.

banned and dropped? pending litigation :D

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

seansouth wrote:
    Jules, as far as I know insurance is mandatory for playing in this league. I think it's €25 per player. When I'm paying the money for the league I'll find out.

Perhaps I'll use the excess money for this.

Serious? This is costing a lot more than I first anticipated:eek: That's definitely a good option for the left over money anywho.

Cormie for arguments sake i lost a days pay today sitting james hospital with a minor injury, if it was your leg it would be 2 to 3 weeks wages gone.

Sick pay and PRSI gets you a bit but most have mortages and **** so insurance is a must.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I'm not saying not to get insurance, I'm saying it's definitely what any left over monies should go towards as it would deffo be good to have. So bibs, cones, balls and insurance so far:)

cormie wrote:
    I'm not saying not to get insurance, I'm saying it's definitely what any left over monies should go towards as it would deffo be good to have. So bibs, cones, balls and insurance so far:)

Lol cheap bastid :)

Insurace was €25 for the season 3 years ago x that by 20 and its €500 at the time it was a prerequsite, not eactly sure what the story is now.

But everyone should be personally insured anyway, anyone with mortge rent kids n stuff.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Id to pay 250 euro to my leg checked. Ive to head back again to see whats
    wrong with my knee. Its possibly another 250 euro. After that it could be an
    operation(touch wood its not), ive no idea what they cost. Hopefully VHI covers
    some of the op. That suing idea is starting to sound nice :D

25 euro insurance is nothing.

Advertisement