Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks to everyone who has paid so far

Options
  • 21-09-2006 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the payment lads.

I took money from twelve people tonight, two have already transferred money, altohugh it hasn't appeared into the account yet, and three more say they'll transfer tonight.

So that is seventeen.

I'm looking for at least three more.

Is anyone else who hasn't paid, or who hasn't said they'll be transferring money going to be paying?

/edit.

Make that eighteen. Another one saying they're transferring money tomorrow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

are we setting a limit of 20 for the squad then yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I don't think so Phil.

But any more than 22 or 23 would be a bit much I'd say.

Thoughts people?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

well the general thought during the last week or so was that 20 would be pushing it

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

seansouth wrote:
    I don't think so Phil.

But any more than 22 or 23 would be a bit much I'd say.

Thoughts people?

Maybe 22. There will probably be people missing each week through injury, other commitments etc. Ideally a Chelsea '2 men for every position' squad would allow us to cover the rolling subs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

I paid the cash in yesterday with the reference Serbian / Peter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Just transfer the cash now,

Thanks
    EMC2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Hey Des - what's the list of people that have paid or transferred the cash?

I reckon from a squad of 22 we'd get an average of 16 to each game giving 5 subs to roll on and off, which, given the pace of the game on astro, is not too bad.

Have Stephen (trains on right wing) and Enda (trains on left wing) and Sav (villa jersey last night) paid?

just saw the squad list has in blue who has paid so don't bother with the post above

Des -

Apparently Bank of Ireland are updating their system and any money transfer I make to the account won't go through until Monday at the very earliest.

Are you going to Tolka later? Myself and Mark are and we could give it to you there in cash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

I just paid the €100 into the account there now as well.
    Reference that will appear is my name: Brian Furey.

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote:
    Des -

Apparently Bank of Ireland are updating their system and any money transfer I make to the account won't go through until Monday at the very earliest.

Are you going to Tolka later? Myself and Mark are and we could give it to you there in cash.
    I'll be in Tolka later, will you be in Section A?

I'm not doing anything for the website this evening, but I am working until 7.30, so will be late to the game.

I'll prob be in Section E with my bro and his mates.

If you let me know where you'll be I can meet you at Half Time?

seansouth wrote:
    I'll be in Tolka later, will you be in Section A?

I'm not doing anything for the website this evening, but I am working until 7.30, so will be late to the game.

I'll prob be in Section E with my bro and his mates.

If you let me know where you'll be I can meet you at Half Time?

Yeah that's grand. I'll give you a buzz at half time and we can meet at the club shop or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

That's me paid now so guess I'll see yiz all Sunday ;)

Xavi6 wrote:
    Yeah that's grand. I'll give you a buzz at half time and we can meet at the club shop or something.

No bother Neil.

Xavi6 wrote:

This certainly explains a few things to me.

They haven't set up the Online thing either yet.

I can't see if any transferred monies have appeared yet.

Before training last evening, there was a Zero balance in the account when I checked at the ATM.

seansouth wrote:
    This certainly explains a few things to me.

They haven't set up the Online thing either yet.

I can't see if any transferred monies have appeared yet.

Before training last evening, there was a Zero balance in the account when I checked at the ATM.

Yeah as far as I was told on the phone, the system needs to verify all money tranfers and the accounts they are going to and right now theres a back log with the system updates. That's why it's going to take so long. I explained the situation and he recommended giving the money in person as there are no guarantees as to when the money would arrive in the account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

Actually Des, add me to that squad list as well. I aint there.
    I played midfield on thursday and attack the previous thursday.I'm better in midfield though.
    Should see ye all Sunday,
    Brian.

Brian - did you give me cash the other night. I don't have a record of you giving payment?

seansouth wrote:
    Brian - did you give me cash the other night. I don't have a record of you giving payment?

Up the thread he posted that he transferred the cash today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Hoodle

I'm paying right this second.

EDIT - Done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement