Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QuBall Confusion - wait is this snooker or football?

Options
  • 21-09-2006 11:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

We seem to have a bit of a mix up with a couple of the names of people, and matching them to Real Life names.

In particular the Boards Username Quball.

In the Introduce Yourself thread, a user QuBall15 says they are called Enda.

However, Darren introduced himself to me, and Anto, as QuBall.

Do we have two?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Yeah, amazingly there were two QuBalls, Enda was the chap in the Arsenal gear the last time I was up Des.

He was on holiday last week as far as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Quball15

hehe,
    Im spartacus!

I'm Enda, and I wear the arsenal top. I wasn't there tonight because I injured my foot on Tuesday, but be back for Sunday astro. Lodging the money in now online

Never bumped into ya in paris keith, were ya too busy in disneyland?

Yeah Disneyland was class, I had my eyes peeled for ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Roddy23

Here Keith whats the craic ye gonna pay for the pleasure to play for Boardeux. We also need a waterboy so get cracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

This is darren.....

the ORIGINAL Q_Ball ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

well that solves that :confused:

kdjac

Roddy23 wrote:
    Here Keith whats the craic ye gonna pay for the pleasure to play for Boardeux. We also need a waterboy so get cracking.

Im out for this season I reckon, have an operation on November 21st on my knee. While you were swanning around in France I was breaking down in training!

Will definitely be coming along to a few games though and will be back for season 2 of Boardeaux

Advertisement