Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jordan in town

Options
  • 22-09-2006 7:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hey,

Anybody else see the picture of Jordan in the Mirror Yesterday?

They said he was in Lillies and he came out around 2am "bleary Eyed"

Hey must be over for the Ryder cup.

It also looked like Charles Oakley was with him. It wasnt a very big picture so there could have been others.

Later
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

DJW7 wrote:
    Hey,

Anybody else see the picture of Jordan in the Mirror Yesterday?

They said he was in Lillies and he came out around 2am "bleary Eyed"

Hey must be over for the Ryder cup.

It also looked like Charles Oakley was with him. It wasnt a very big picture so there could have been others.

Later
    D
    My mate claims Jordan was in Cork a few years ago when he was leaving the club he was out on, my mates says he jumped on the coach and shouted "Jordan, thanks for the memories" before getting kicked off.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 maherprobasket

Yes....back in May of 1999 MJ was at "Riordans" on Washington St and went upstairs to "Georgia Browns" later for dancing.
    Essentially he was playing Golf at some courses around Kerry as part of an arranged tour organized by an ex teamate of mine at Gleneagle and probably Irelands greatest ever player Paudie O Connor.Paudie brought Mike to courses at Killarney and Ballybunion where Mike was happy to allow me become a part of the group "tracking" him as he played the course.It was a great opportunity to get up close to Basketball,s and perhaps even Sports all time greatest ever and develop an appreciation for what it takes to be the best.A photograph appeared on the inside cover of the then fiba magazine of
    Gleneagle,s Vince Daly and MJ relaxing after a round of golf.The Cork Examiner also had a photograph of MJ downing a pint of either Guiness Murphy,s or Beamish during the same visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

He was at the ryder cup, he followed tiger woods around most of the time. I followed both of them :)

Advertisement