Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Limerick!

Options
  • 22-09-2006 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭

I need a limerick for a T-shirt Design I'm doing for my sisters Hen night, Saturday, SO I gotta make it today. What I need is a Limerick to go with the embarrassing photo I have of her first communion, she's in a white wedding type dress (early 80's) so something funny to match with that.
    Oh, her name's Karen, and her fellas from cork. And they both like Penguins. God I hope she doesn't use boards! ;)

Here's what I came up with so far.

"On Her first communion at seven,
    Karen had dreamt of a wedding from heaven,
    A Cork Boy she'd bestrode, (or Bestow)
    Like King Penguins in Snow,
    They would mate, oh no matter the weather"

Its crap isn't it.... HELP! :)

Oh and sorry if this is posted in the Humor section... But I thought some funny Limericks would continue on this thread... or it gets deleted. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There was a girleen called Karen
    Who suddenly decided to marry
    Her love is from Cork
    And use the correct knife and fork
    So no longer she will be a maiden

Err kinda bad but hey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

On her communion she looked like a dork,
    And she felt that she was just pork
    She needs to get cool,
    So a man she can rule,
    What she needs is a langer from Cork?

Im not saying its not lame, but it is in fact lame. Im going getting food...

Advertisement