Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What would you value this car for?

Options
  • 22-09-2006 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

I am thinking of selling my car and I was wondering how much I should look for?

Its a peugeot 307 1.4 hdi, 70000 miles, Remote Central Locking, Disc Changer, Rear Spoiler, Steering Wheel Audio Control, Metallic Paint, Electric Windows, Immobiliser, Drivers Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Adjustable Steering Wheel, Rear Head Rests, Full Service History.

I'm not really in a rush to sell it so i'm basically looking for a ball park figure that I should look for? All you help will be really appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

02 - €9950 in immaculate condition.
    If you're in a hurry you have to undercut everyone else, and you won't have a warranty servicew so knock the dealer's profit and that off what you see asked

03 - €12000 probably. there's loads of them out there

EDIT: sorry you're NOT in a hurry. price a bit above that then maybe 13.5k for 03, 10.5k for 02.

You might have to wait a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

What year?

To be honest, not much of what you listed will influence the resale value.

I had one of those as a courtesy car a couple of years back. Very economical.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Sauce

Thats around how much I was thinking. If I could get €10000 I think I would be happy

What year?

To be honest, not much of what you listed will influence the resale value.

I had one of those as a courtesy car a couple of years back. Very economical.

Its a 2002

Its really economical. Peugeots seem to have a bad name but I have never has one bit of trouble with it. I kinda know what I listed wont do much in trying to sell it but I think its better that putting nothing up

What is the market like for selling cars above €5000. I know cars under this seem to sell reasonably fast.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭stifz

Sauce wrote:
    What is the market like for selling cars above €5000. I know cars under this seem to sell reasonably fast.

depends on the car?! make, model, mileage...

Advertisement