Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Removing dirty fake tan

• 22-09-2006 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Finding it easy to put on, hard to get off, even a good scrub with my exfoliating glove can't remove all of it. Anyone have any good exfoliating suggestions that won't leave my skin raw red?
    Cheers guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Sheera

I use St.Tropez mousse and once it starts to fade and go patchy it usually takes about 3 days of scrubbing with an exfoliating glove in the shower to get it off - I think its just one of those things you have to put up with with fake tan unfortunately :( I do find though that some of the body lotions that have fake tan in them fade more evenly than actual fake tans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Ruthee

i heard somewhere that Coca Cola is good at getting rid of streaks so maybe would get it off.Iv never done it and dont know if its a good idea to scrub yourself with cola but maybe do a patch test somewhere not visible and see if it works and that u dont react badly to it.Then if is ok u could perhaps remove the tan from the places most important like arms and hands etc

but i will not be held responsible for any coca cola related mishaps..ive only HEARD that this works.And i have never done it myself

Good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭cinnamon

Ruthee wrote:
    i heard somewhere that Coca Cola is good at getting rid of streaks so maybe would get it off.Iv never done it and dont know if its a good idea to scrub yourself with cola but maybe do a patch test somewhere not visible and see if it works and that u dont react badly to it.Then if is ok u could perhaps remove the tan from the places most important like arms and hands etc

but i will not be held responsible for any coca cola related mishaps..ive only HEARD that this works.And i have never done it myself

Good luck

well coke works as a toilet cleaner and it can clean blood so why not?

I heard if you use immac on the fake tan it will get rid of it - just dont leave it on too long or your hair will be gone too!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Using baby bottle disenfectant gets rid of streaks. Its the only thing that works.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

just dont wear fake tan,try tights or bare leg and you wont have that problem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,175 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Prevention is the best cure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

the juice from a lemon works, or you can use nail varnish remover(on a small area though...i wonuldnt put it all over my legs...)

Advertisement