Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a car serviced in Tullamore area?

Options
  • 22-09-2006 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know a good mechanic who will service a nissan almera and not charge you through the nose for it. Basically, just want to get the car serviced and not have someone charge an arm and a leg.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Whites Garage did a good turn for me last month. Located near Tullamore Hardware in the Tanyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭hamrog

Thanks SeanieM, I'll give them a shout.....thanks for the reply...much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Frank O'Brien in Coltons.
    (Near Ardan Zoo) You won't get any better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

OOhh... my dad has had some not-so-nice dealings in Coltons. Took them 3 attempts to correctly fit a tow bar, AND when they gave him the all clear for his NCT, there were a couple of things it failed on, which they subsequently fleeced him for.
    Thats why he brough it to Whites. And after the service I heard he had from them, is why I brought my car to Whites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Seanie M wrote:
    OOhh... my dad has had some not-so-nice dealings in Coltons. Took them 3 attempts to correctly fit a tow bar, AND when they gave him the all clear for his NCT, there were a couple of things it failed on, which they subsequently fleeced him for.
    Thats why he brough it to Whites. And after the service I heard he had from them, is why I brought my car to Whites.
    Damn... When my mum was getting my 1st car there, it kept failing the NCT but it hadn't been taken out of the garage so they kept fixing, but they said that the NCT machinese were more sensitive than the ones they used, that they couldnt understand why it was failing.
    Any time my mum or dads car needs fixing Frank O'Brien fixes it and does a good job. My car is currently in there now.

Whites is in the tanyard?? I only got my exaust fitted there, never any proper work done on my car so I couldnt tell ye.

• Advertisement
Advertisement