Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The New Look Shoe Room

• 22-09-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭

I only just realised last night that there is a 3rd floor in New Look in Liffey Valley- a room filled with shoes. Apologies if you have already been there before but for any of you who havent its shoes heaven. They have copies of faith lines and loubuitons and a much lower price I cant wait to go back!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Is there a stairs up to it or do u have to take the lift??? Tell all!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

go to the floor that is on the food court (i just took the escalator to the food courts and walked into the shop). theres a stairs to your right as you go in I always thought it was for staff! and the whole back of teh room has shoes displayed all over the walls. I got a pair of leopard print stilettos with red bows but there was at least 5 other pairs I wanted to find a home for and at about 30 euro each I was v tempted to go mad. They also have a huge selection of bags and accessories

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

They have an excellent selection and very reasonably priced. I could spend hours in there deciding on what to buy! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I didn't discover the upstairs for a while either,but being such a regular to liffey valley,I figured it put pretty quickly.
    they have pretty good accessories up there too,and I adore their shoes!they're fab,and so reasonable!I once spent 3 hours in new look just looking at shoes!
    I think it's the green walls >.>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Oh wow I cant wait to see this! Theres a New Look in my home town and the shoe section is small but its great. They've excellent designer lookalikes, everything from MiuMiu to Christian Lobuitain [sp] and its so cheap! They may not be the best quality shoes but for the price and the fact they the very latest in high fashion and come into the store so quick before every other shop in town has a knock-off they're savage.

[ok I dont think that post makes sense... I'm on a bit of a shoe high]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Do they do lads shoes? Might be heading to Liffey Valley tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭The Walsho

Yeah the mens section is in the corner of this "shoe floor". There are some mens shoes there but not that many, the mens section should be a lot bigger there really. Be great if it was, as the clothes that are there are actually pretty cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

New look shoes are fantastico!!Its a crime that there isant a new look store yet in Dublin City centre!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

I only just realised last night that there is a 3rd floor in New Look in Liffey Valley- a room filled with shoes. Apologies if you have already been there before but for any of you who havent its shoes heaven. They have copies of faith lines and loubuitons and a much lower price I cant wait to go back!
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    Shoes.... I have a serious addiction and I didnt know that that room existed!
    I am and always will be eternally grateful!
    Shoes! yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Busterpuss

omg is right, i was in there on sat and bought 3 pairs of shoes for a 100 euros. you cannot go wrong at all. i bought a pair of boots for 40, shoes for 30 and flats for 30 and they are gorgeous. love it love it love it :D:D

• Advertisement

*Pout* Don't tease... I have often spent over 100 on one pair of shoes. Gaaaah!!!!! And you got 3?

jezza wrote:
    *Pout* Don't tease... I have often spent over 100 on one pair of shoes. Gaaaah!!!!! And you got 3?

oh dont worry!! i have done the same myself, spending over 200 on one pair:eek: , but im on a bit of a budget at the moment!!

So am I. College. :(
    Buuuut, when the going gets tough, the tough need to shoe shop so its all ok. I'll just starve. :D

Whats your fave brands?

i like ted baker shoes i have to say.
    I love love love love love love christian laboutin (if thats how you spell!!)
    and of course jimmy choo. and gina. and manolo blahnik. oh dear lord.
    i quite like rocketdog and bronx as well, they are a bit more in my price range! :(

i love anything and everything!!! prada. now there are some shoes/bags/clothes. oh dear. i feel faint

*Pouts* You forgot playboy! ALthough they dont seem to do the boots anymore. i can't find them ANYWHERE. Jimmy choo and Manolo Blahnik. They are better than sex. Sweet Jesus.

i dont ever see playboy tbh. i dont really like their stuff if i ever do see it. schuh might be a bet to try.
    i know i know i know. love jimmy.

I looooove the playboy boots! Last time I was in schuh it twas a no go!
    Buuuuut. I did cheer myself up regardless.
    Also love irregular choice. They are so freking weird!

thats so weird i love their shoes too!! now most of them i couldnt put on my feet but i do love them yes

I used to work in a shoe shop. Thats when I became addicted to 'em. Hardly ANYWHERE stocks them and for ages I was like, eeuuuugh gross. But then I was like ya know they arent actually that bad.
    I own about 12 pairs of that brand. (Black boots with a little Japanese girl and guy on the sides, tiny tiny heel, gorgeous. Reduced from 110 euro to 10 euro. Because nobody would buy them!! I got a cream and brown pair too.) Seriously, they look far far better on than they do on the shelf.
    Having said that though, this seasons, and last seasons were a bit OTT. Even for me.

really?? i must have another look so the next time:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement