Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitness centers in Drogheda

Options
  • 22-09-2006 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,356 ✭✭✭

Just the like the Lidl/Aldi/Tesco etc, there seems to be a lot healthy competition going on with fitness centers too.

I know Jackie Skellys is opening in M1 business park - 35 euro admission. WestGate fitness center is moving somewhere else near Scotch Hall, but not sure about the details, anyone? Boyne Valley Country club gym has halved their joining fee (still quite high - €135 for a couple) and their monthly fee is still not that cheap (€110 per month for a couple).

Any input appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

The West Gate is moving to Newtown Business Park. As far as I know they've some good deals for membership in the new premises inc. lifetime membership. don't know the prices but their website is http://westgatefitness.com/ . There's also the Neptune one in Bettystown and sure there's a few more knocking about but all this talk of fitness is making me tired now so I'm going for a lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,356 ✭✭✭positron

Thanks Dingatron! Now, sorry about this but where is this Newtown business park? Is that on Duleek road, near Lidl and all that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

I think its out ballymakenny road or termonfeckin road.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

It is down at greehhills, just down from Greenhills Secondary School near the river.

Advertisement