Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Inconvenient Truth

Options
  • 22-09-2006 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

People might be interested in this. Kino is showing the film anyway from Friday but we have arranged this special screening.

Special Screening Documentary Film – An Inconvenient Truth, Sunday September 24th ,
    Kino Cinema, Washington Street, Cork - At 12 Noon.

The Green Party has organised a special screening of the Al Gore documentary film – An Inconvenient Truth which highlights the dangers that exist as a result of international failures to control the risk of global warming.

I would be pleased if you could attend this screening (admission 5 euro) in order that future debates on this issue and policy decisions that need to be made can be made in the appropriate spirit of a collective approach that is needed to deal with this most serious problem currently facing our planet.

Thanks you for your consideration and I look forward to your being able to attend. I am sure that if you do you will find this an informative film that brings home the seriousness of the problems that face us. Please feel free to send this notice to all on your mailing list.

Dan Boyle

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

From the title, I thought it was gonna be someone shouting that Cork isn't the real capital or something... lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Andor

Saw this last night, really worth watching. If you get the chance you owe it to yourself to have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dbtd

Thanks to those who went on Sunday. People seem to have found the film interesting.

Advertisement