Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Society Rules

Options
  • 22-09-2006 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭

anyone know where one can obtain a copy of the society rules and regulations online? Ive been looking for ages but I cant come up with anything .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Ask Richard Butler in the Student Centre.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You could PM Morgan Shelley.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

thanks lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

why would morgan shelly know?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

He's in charge of societies as well. He works for Richard Butler.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

ucdsocietiescouncil@yahoo.ie That's (unsurprisingly) the societies council e-mail address. Try it, it'll get you further than talking to Morgan, I would think, as he's returning officer, but Gregg O'Neill is in the Forum office and would have more hands-on information. Afaik, Gregg is still in charge of things anyway. Either way, it should yield some information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Gregg's the Chair of the Societies Council he'll be finished his term later this year.Think its October or November.

I don't think Morgan works for Richard Butler he's the Returning Officer like Blush said.However he might work on a part time basis for Richard like he was one of the "security guards" for this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Chakar wrote:
    Gregg's the Chair of the Societies Council he'll be finished his term later this year.Think its October or November.

I don't think Morgan works for Richard Butler he's the Returning Officer like Blush said.However he might work on a part time basis for Richard like he was one of the "security guards" for this week.

Puhlease.They're Butlerettes. :p

Anyway, yep, Gregg would probably be your man...I'll ask for ya if ya like Grimey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Gregg

Grimes wrote:
    anyone know where one can obtain a copy of the society rules and regulations online?

The answer to your question is no, the societies' code of practice, forum constitution et al are not availible on-line, yet.

There are plans to upload them onto www.ucdevents.com, the new societies' website, but they won't be there for a while. We're currently concentrating to getting all the society pages uploaded. You should check it out, its a good site with lots of potential.

You can get you're hands on copy of the societies' regs from Liz in the Forum Office. If you have any particular questions, you better off posting them here or emailing me at ucdsocietiescouncil@yahoo.ie (as someone mentioned above).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Thanks for all your help folks. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Morgan Shelley

Just for the sake of clarity, I have no role in the regulation of societies.

Advertisement