Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bay Development

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

O come on how many times has this been on boards already? Its getting old..... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

where on the site does it say the pds?

look at the disclaimer during the video, exposed to partial flooding during rainy season (all year long) its a piss take!

its an ad for a new property website.....dont know where you got the PDs from

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

First time poster too... can't but help think it's someone trying to spread the viral.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Afuera

I already consider it to be a joke that some Dutch company is teaming up with the IAVI for yet another Irish property portal in competition against myhome and daft...

This just makes them look silly to be honest!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

I think it looks awesome.

If it ever got built we could also get Kurt Russel to do the necessary Escape from Shamrock Island!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

I think you have your wires crossed - the PDs were proposing redevelopment of Dublin port as residential/financial district and moving the container dock to Drogheda - not a bad idea in the long term...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Well they say they are proposing. But realistically, moving the port out of the city centre and replacing it with offices and apartments is basically a done deal. Has been for at least a decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 boardspal

It seems this was a promo for Funda.ie who are taking over the Realestate.ie domain name and operating the site on behalf of IAVI. Funda are apparently an Irish off-shoot of a dutch property company. So it said in the SBP I think.

I think the PD link was probably more serendipity for Funda.ie more than anything else.

Regards,
    Boardspal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Apparently, people have been complaining to their TDs about this fictional (not the one McDowall likes) proposed development. Nicely made vid.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

A quality spoof but it will backfire on Funda who timed their entry into Ireland very badly :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement