Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a room, max 120 pw. no / gradul build up of deposit

Options
  • 22-09-2006 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, I am urgently seeking to find accomidation in Dublin or surrounding areas in the form of a room or flat / bedsit which would hopefully be for several weeks but I have not got the money to pay the deposit upfront so I need somewhere that will rent a room to me without a deposit. I am 21 well behaved quiet and keep to myself dont smoke and would consider flat / house share.
    email me if interested: z123account@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,989 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Realistically you will probably have to commit to a term a bit more exact than "hopefully for several weeks" if you are going to have any luck. You would have no problem finding a houseshare for that money if you were staying for a year or whatever but "hopefully for several weeks" is a _very_ short (and apparently uncertain!) let.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,770 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Dodgy email address reported.

/+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 want to rent

Hello, I am urgently seeking to find accomidation in Dublin or surrounding areas in the form of a room or flat / bedsit which would be for several months but I have not got the money to pay the deposit upfront so I need somewhere that will rent a room to me without a deposit. I am 21 well behaved quiet and keep to myself dont smoke and would consider flat / house share.
    email me if interested: z123account@hotmail.com

Advertisement