Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Un-reg

Options
  • 22-09-2006 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I've been a member here for while and never feel the need to post un-reg.

I was wondering how do you post un-reg? I have searched FAQ and found no answers. I have logged into certain topics and tried, but again it failed.

I have not posted here in a while as i have been quite busy and just feel that as a member i should really know a lot more about been a boards memeber. I'm quite embarrassed asking the above question:o

Thanks,

de devil:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can only post in Personal Issues, Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual and the Athletics forum as unregistered. To do this you simply log out and post a thread or reply on one of these forums. It will ask you to put a username - just put a makey uppy name in that space. That's it really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Little-Devil

Thank you for the reply GORDON;)

Advertisement