Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

company of heros

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Fantastic game, finished the SP a while ago, the "Repair the bridge and hold the town centre" one diddled me for a while, but I got past it).

I've been skirmishing all the maps against the AI, gradually turning it up and fighting more of them against less of me and allies.

My strategy is something like holding up a big shield and chucking rocks over it, the AI can't get past tank traps (rush the engys out to cutoff points), so their armor is virtually useless, then I just lambaste them with brilliant sounding-Howitzer shots (using a cloaked, hold fire sniper as a spotter!) ;)
    I pick Infantry upgrades because of the Howitzer shots, good against buildings and tanks stuck behind the traps! Bwaahaha!

I made a video of the Vire River Valley map too:
    http://s3.quicksharing.com/v/3740208/bridgeyboom.mp4
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

i just got this game last week and i must say it is brillant :D plus the added bonus of dawn of war was a nice treat

Advertisement