Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serbian confusion thread 2 of more

Options
  • 22-09-2006 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Ehh peter who are you?

Im guessing left sided player at other nights training playing in tandem with Egon?

Or maybe guy in back who was on right.

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Mikie

Hi there lads:

It seems all you guys have been playing for a while - but if there's a chance I'd love to try out for the team. Here's hoping to hear.

Cheers lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Mikie wrote:
    Hi there lads:

It seems all you guys have been playing for a while - but if there's a chance I'd love to try out for the team. Here's hoping to hear.

Cheers lads.

Read the htread about astro on Sunday. Details of the session are available there and that'll probably be the last chance for newbies because of the numbers we already have.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Serbian's the player in black who was playing right back against you on thursday KdjaCL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Ahh grand

think i have an idea of who everyone is now.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

Sorry, missed this thread. I was the guy in the black jersey marking Jules today (centre back).

• Advertisement
Advertisement