Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

help

Options
  • 22-09-2006 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

the medics say i need a car with a high seat (from the ground) the options seem to be (a) citreon xara, (b) suziki ingis, (c) renault scenic. 1st comfortable driving position is most important, 2nd is economy, price is very important, limited budget, nothing else matters, thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

i would also consider a Toyota Yaris as they have a fairly high seat as well. of the three you mentioned i would go for the Ignis but they are only on the market for the last 4 years so may be a little expensive. have a drive in a Yaris and see what you think yourself. as they are only 1 litre engine they are minimum tax and insurance so should be cheaper to run long term.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

How limited is the budget? Citroen Xsara Picasso might fit the bill, 1.6 petrol should average around 36mpg, 1.6 diesel should get around 50. Have the petrol - bit underpowered but most comfortable and relaxing car I've owned.

Advertisement