Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I want to get this table chair for travel

Options
  • 22-09-2006 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

Hi guys, I'm going to travel to other country.
    I have 21 month old son.I'm going to get a good portable table chair for him.
    So I found a good one on internet but it's American website.
    I guess it would be much expensive than normal price, added post charge.
    So I want to get it in Ireland but it would be good from England as well if it's possible.
    Has anyone seen this chair in Ireland or in other europe pls?:)
    I will be very happy if I get a good piece of advice.

3045JJP_s.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

I haven't seen those locally, but what I have seen is this:

http://www.thenaturalbabyresource.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=44_226&products_id=825

Very handy when out and about, goes onto most chairs and you just bung it in the babybag when you're finished with it!:D

Deb

• Closed Accounts Posts: 471 ✭✭Debracd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

Debracd wrote:

It look a bit dangerous. If the baby join the dining table with his family, then he will touch everything on it. And that's why I wanted a separate small table of his own. I don't know how to stop the baby touching other family's food.
    In case of the first one you recommend won't be good for my baby because he doesn't want to be fed by someone. He wants to feed himself. He refuses my spoon. And that's why I wanted to get this blue one. But thanks for giving me good informations. I appreciate your kindness.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

frany wrote:
    I don't know how to stop the baby touching other family's food.

Then don't leave things in the range of his reach.
    It is good that he wants to feed himself, a little independance and determination can go a long way.

Thaedydal wrote:
    Then don't leave things in the range of his reach.
    It is good that he wants to feed himself, a little independance and determination can go a long way.
    Yes I agree with you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Check out page 1379 item 12 in the Argos catalogue. It's got a 3 position boaster and tray. It's €19.99. I've got slightly different ones that have a blue seat and back, one side panel is red the other green and a yellow tray. The side panels fold in flat against the back with just enough room to fit the tray so it's very portable and lightweight, easy for travelling. In the past I've brought one with me to restaurants or when travelling.

You can attach them to a chair. I got rid of my high chair and use these instead.

deisemum wrote:
    Check out page 1379 item 12 in the Argos catalogue. It's got a 3 position boaster and tray. It's €19.99. I've got slightly different ones that have a blue seat and back, one side panel is red the other green and a yellow tray. The side panels fold in flat against the back with just enough room to fit the tray so it's very portable and lightweight, easy for travelling. In the past I've brought one with me to restaurants or when travelling.

You can attach them to a chair. I got rid of my high chair and use these instead.
    wow! Thanks a lot. I will check out tomorrow.

Advertisement