Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weird Al is back !!

Options
  • 22-09-2006 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭

The great Weird Al is back with a new album out on September 26th called "Straight Outta Lynwood". He parodies artists such as Chamillionaire, R.Kelly and James Blunt on the new album.

Ive heard his parody of Chamillionaire's rap song "Ridin (Dirty)" called "White N' Nerdy" and its fantastic, he's on top form on the track.

The James Blunt song "I'm Beautiful" is parodied with "I'm Pitiful"

R.Kelly's "Trapped in the Closet" is made fun of with "Trapped in the Drive-Thru" (Havent heard this track but its supposedly 11 minutes long and from early reviews, one of the best songs Weird Al has done)

Green Day's "American Idiot" is also poked fun at with "Canadian Idiot"

Dont know how many other Weird Al fan's are out there, but I, for one, am looking forward to this.

Comments

Advertisement