Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't wait! Only 2 weeks!

Options
  • 22-09-2006 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

I'm so excited. I'm flying from Toronto back to Ireland in 2 weeks. Will be in Sligo and Mayo for a week, then up to Derry for a few days and ending up in Dublin the last couple of nights. I wish I was leaving tomorrow, this has been the longest month ever. I can't wait to see my family and the beautiful Mayo countryside.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,658 ✭✭✭✭The Sweeper

whatcha doin in Toronto?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 motormatic

oh i moved here with my mum when i was a teenager. went and lived in texas for a few years, now i'm back here in canada. thinking about moving back to ireland or maybe wales in a couple years but we'll see. i do miss it a lot but i'd miss it here too i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hurray, I'm heading back home to Ireland in the beginning of November, only a week but going to enjoy it. Have fun. :)

Advertisement