Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mon-Friday Car Help

Options
  • 23-09-2006 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

I am looking at getting something more pratical for a mon-friday motor way commute about 30 mins each way a day.

I have spotted a 03 BMW 3 Series 318 . Has all the bells and whistles , traction control , air con , etc....

Anyone the price looks good , just the mileage is quite high its approx 102,000 miles . It does however have a full BMW service history up to 100,000 and is all in order.

I dont plan to do more than 7000 miles a year in the car so I just wondering does anyone have any opinion on the above motor and any idea what kind of residuals the car would have after 2-3 years or so and if it would be hard to shift etc.

Anyone know the servicing cost and is there anything that should be changed between the 100,000 to 135,000 mark?

Advertisement