Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kind Homes for Rabbits

Options
  • 23-09-2006 11:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Despite all my efforts, my two rabbits managed to have a litter. The babies are growing fast and need their own homes. I have four left to home. They will be ready in four weeks. I need kind and responsible homes with adults who are willing to provide daily attention and exercise. Kildare/Wicklow or Dublin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Whoever takes them, please please please I beg of you, make sure their new owners promise to neuter / spay. :(

B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭SuzyS1972

And get your own rabbits neutered !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭bounty_hunter

What breed are they Maggie.23? And male or female?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

My little python says he'd be happy to offer them a home...

Seriously, you need to get your rabbits neutered otherwise they'll breed like, well, rabbits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭Maggie.23

Hi Guys,
    Sorry for the two year delay in replying - I never realised that post had gone up because after I posted it I couldn't find it! I just noticed the 'search by username' function and found it. Happily, I found good homes for the bunnies. The male had already been neutered and seperated from the female - but it was too late! Bad timing - and I have to say bad advice from the pet shop, who told me they were too young to make babies! The female is now neutered also. I kept one baby bunny and he is nuetered too.
    Thanks for your replies.
    Maggie

• Advertisement
Advertisement