Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

XDA Exec

• 23-09-2006 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

i am looking to but a XDA Exec any one no wher i can get one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,869 ✭✭✭skearon

steosavage wrote:
    I am looking to buy a XDA Exec any one know where I can get one

O2
    Adverts.ie
    eBay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭steosavage

any one selling one

ok i got the xda exec today can anyone tell me the setting i need to use for the 3 network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

could be wrong but dont think it works on the 3 network...someone correct me on this,when i was looking for one on ebay, all sellers said it doesnt work on the 3 network,why would you use it on 3,the internet is useless on 3?

I just wanted to put it on 3 as i have a 3 billpay and have like 6 monts on the contract it works on the xda but the coverage is not the best

• Advertisement

if it works..it works!!so you want the 3 settings for internet,mms etc?internet wont work cos its not a supported handset AFAIK..again i could be wrong!mms will prob work though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

You can get on the 3 network ok, but you can't enable 3G downloading or video calling (features of 3G).

You will need the settings as Damo86 said already, there are lots of places you can find them. here is a page with some settings (about half way down), note especially that the guy posting the settings is also using an Exec (Qtek 9000)

cheerio
    Howard

thanks i for that link its working just made a few changes co.uk to .ie
    also i got this phone on sunday used it for about 3 hrs and now looking to sell it was unlocked when i got it from o2 on stephens green and everything still in the box if anyone wants this let me no

haha, why are you selling it? Send me a PM with your price.

cheerio
    Howard

• Advertisement

Good luck with your sale Steosavage, the size is the only thing that puts me off too.

Cheerio
    Howard

ye its a grate phone if a smaler on comes out i will go for that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you really should take your phone number out of the thread. and you're not allowed sell stuff on this forum, that's what fs mobiles is for.

and why don't you just bring it back to the shop?

ok thanks for that i took it back today and got a full refund

just as well you came here..eh??Have look at the htc tytn http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=TYTN seems to be the machine people are raving about!me wants one but cant afford one(shakes fist!)...anyone want to fund a poor student deprived of his new pda'ness???

Advertisement