Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruitment of non EU labour

Options
  • 23-09-2006 1:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi all

I am looking for info on recruitment process in ireland for foreign skilled labour (non EU) (docters, nurses, engineers, architects, accountants etc)

I assume our health boards go to the philipines and directly recruit nurses or do they employ companies out there to do it for them?

I am considering setting up a recruitment company in a non eu country to supply quality labour that our state needs and to help facilitate skilled employees from the foreign country to get visa for Ireland.

Are their lists of labour that is needed? do the health boards award contracts to companies to find them labour? Can irish companies here employ skilled labour from non EU countries?

Thanks
    sorry if my post is a bit muddled im just mussing over things

Advertisement