Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donation

Options
  • 23-09-2006 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭

I sent Vexorg a cheque for a donation to boards.ie

However, I suspect I sent him the wrong cheque, i.e. it was for someone else. I e-mail Vexorg and Cloud, but got no repsonse. Can someone comment?

Can this cheque (if its the correct one) be put towards renewing my subscription? Please! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Victor

It was the wrong name - how do i contact you?..

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

e-mail in my profile.

Or turn on my subsription now to enable PMs (its 1200/1000 now but was 1200/5000 as a subscriber :D)

:)

Victor cant see an email in your profile... have you hidden it somewhere.

V.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Vic why don't you export your pms and back them up on your hard drive? This way you could actually receive pms from people.

mail sent and what gordon said, I cant understand anyone keeping lots of pms:) you cant search em.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Actually, Lemming has made a tool that currently stores your PMs in a nice wee program and is implementing a search tool for it too. link

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Thanks Vexorg. New cheque on its way soon.

Gordon, its 'nice' to have the old PMs available when logged in at random places. And it wasn't realy as problem when I was only using 25%. :)

Advertisement