Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ooooh... exciting!

• 23-09-2006 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭

Billy Corgans myspace page has gone from having loads of info about his solo career including photos to just this:

1199194211_l.gif

Only a matter of time now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Its been like that for a while,
    Its the same on smashingpumpkins.com and billycorgan.com too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I for one hope it's a lot better than Zwan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

I for one hope it's a lot better than Zwan.
    Same here mate,
    Djali Zwan were decent enough but Zwan was just...useless. Don't get me started on Billys Solo album either! Really wished I liked it but I just dont.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

GaRtH_V wrote:
    Its been like that for a while,
    Its the same on smashingpumpkins.com and billycorgan.com too

Don't pay much attention on myspace so only noticed now:o This should really be in the bands & musicians or music forum, Pumpkins are a few genres rolled into one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

cormie wrote:
    This should really be in the bands & musicians or music forum, Pumpkins are a few genres rolled into one.

Why should it be in the Bands/Musicians forum? That's the place where people looking to form bands or look for musicians go.

I can't see any reason it shouldn't be here, I'm sure there's plenty Pumpkins fans who visit here, they used to a favourite band of mine in the late 90's. But if you'd like it moved, I could do it for you. You sure you want it moved though? I can't say you'd get the best response on the Music forum.

• Advertisement

hehe, yeah I know what you mean. Suppose it's probably best suited here regarding the fan base:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

*tingles with excitmet* Booya, somethings big happening. Love these lads (and lassie). I wont be able to move if i see them live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

Joysauce.
    Though they've had their day, tbh.

Joysauce.
    Though they've had their day, tbh.

I haven't! never got the chance to see them:(

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Anyone who hasn't heard the bunch of songs Billy wrote a few years back referred to as the Chicago songs should really check them out. Amazing stuff. Don't think they've been released officially but theres a few taped live shows out there floating around.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

I'm really itching for some SP related news. i hope something is revealed soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much. I mean given Corgan's latest offerings, I reckon the new stuff isn't going to sound as much like the old stuff as I would hope... Not that I didn't really enjoy his Bee Gee's cover. And although I wasn't a fan of Machina to begin with, I really like it now. Just as long as they tour and play some old stuff I'll be happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

I think a new SP, as unlikely as it is to be anywhere near as good as their best stuff, will still end up better than Zwan or Corgan's solo stuff.

Also, i need to see them live before I die/they split for good.

Advertisement