Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Buying and Auctions

Options
  • 23-09-2006 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I cant seem to access this forum (Online Buying and Auctions) ,says access is blocked. Is it a subscription only forum or something - I know that I am not banned.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I know that you ARE banned. Contact the moderator about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Darando

Whos the mod?

Well its news to me, first that I heard of it - any way of finding out why i was banned? never even got a notice or anything.

Cheers

The mods are listed here beside the forum name: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=584

Was there a particular reason why you thought you weren't banned or was it just that you hadn't been told differently?

I think that I may have posted about twice on there - so havent got a clue why Im banned - maybe you have an idea??. The first I knew was when i tried to access earlier. Do you know which mod banned me so I can find out why etc..

Cheers.

I don't know which mod it was. Since you don't seem to have posted there recently I'm betting you were banned quite a while ago in which case any ban is probably expired. However, if you don't have any idea why you were banned then it would be no harm to ask!

I'd suggest PMing all the mods (but make it clear that you're PMing all of them), enquire why you were banned and ask for the ban to be lifted.

• Advertisement

Cheers Ecksor, but does that forum even exist now?? Its on the drop down menu but not listed when I use the link you provided.

Hm, maybe you can't view it.

Can you see this: http://darando.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=584

Advertisement