Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Ball

Options
  • 23-09-2006 10:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

What did uz all think of it?

Was held in Sky this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

Twas in Sky indeed, and jam packed.
    Mental...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

I didnt think I would be home so I didnt bother trying to get a ticket. But I did end up coming home on Thursday night(for the Dundalk game) heard it was packed!

Also I was at the DIT ball on wed it was way too packed and was crap hope my own ball(nuim ball) will be good!!

Yup, all the tickets sold out, the last batch vanished almost straight away on Thursday morning. The club was alright, you could barely move at all on the floor though. I find that much of the real fun on these nights is the pre and post parties in College Heights.
    Hope you have fun at yours anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I had a great laugh! it was packed after a while tho, f*ckin hell!

I spent half the night at the DJ box hoping I would get the ticket to Tenacious D, but didn't. The Den was pretty coo, too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

Was a great night, met Nikki Hayes and ended up with my girlfriend and my mate back in Nikkis Hayes hotel room after it!...great night, packed too!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sillyaspie

twisted, shockijn, some f'ing buzz all right mate, this side of conscious, lovin it, lovin it, lovin it!

Party college.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

yup in the vip area all nite wit my boyfriend (saxoduff) and then up in nikki hayes room afterwards ntie to remember alright lol!!thank god for my cuzin dj-ing lol!!

flynnser19 wrote:
    yup in the vip area all nite wit my boyfriend (saxoduff) and then up in nikki hayes room afterwards ntie to remember alright lol!!thank god for my cuzin dj-ing lol!!
    Does DKIT not have an english department?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Does DKIT not have an english department?
    Of course not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭Duff

y wud it, we r nt in engerland, wit al dose engerlish bastards..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

keep all racial comments to yourself, repeat offences will result in banning

bringing the thread back on topic: I hope the next few balls are better than the Freshers one, the Hallowe'en ball is usually class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

The Hallow'een ball was always fun.
    The great thing about dundalk was that most people lived up there for the week while in college so thursday night out were usaully great with a good attendance for the college balls.
    Fun town to go to college in and handy to come home for the weekend.

Yes, I hope the Hallloween one is good at least, that one was mad altogether last year. There are already insane fancy dress plans floating around for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

it better be good, the one in sky was terrible, way too packed to have any sort of fun! is the halloween ball the next one? thats a bit of a joke if it is, what happened to the times when there was a ball every two weeks? they were the days

Advertisement