Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horrible weather

Options
  • 23-09-2006 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭

When will this horrible weather end -- muggy , grey gloomy clouds, heavy rain, unpleasant and humidy at night ?

I have witnessed serious road rage, fights on the football field, and conditions were horrible to play in, and freinds fighting -- i'm putting a lot of this down to the weather !!
    We need some fresh , clear conditions to cool things down !!
    Wonderin will this happen soon !!!! or else i'll be lookin for prozac !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭fatherdougalmag

I have witnessed serious road rage, fights on the football field, and conditions were horrible to play in, and freinds fighting - i'm putting a lot of this down to the weather
    No, I think you're watching too much Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

thebaz wrote:
    When will this horrible weather end
    ...when you move to Brazil.

This is Ireland bud! I suggest you write a strongly worded letter to your TD or give Joe Duffy a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I suggest you write a strongly worded letter to your TD or give Joe Duffy a call.

Lollers :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

This is Ireland bud! I suggest you write a strongly worded letter to your TD or give Joe Duffy a call.

:D:D:D Post of the week!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,692 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

ok still in Ireland , havent emigrated yet , but still wondering whats going on .
    Its nearly October still wearing tshirts and shorts , hurricanes are forcast , and there isnt a puff of wind , the stillness is unreal -- still warm at night .
    Whats going on ??
    On the positive i'm saving lots on my heating costs , at this rate the ESB or Bord Gais wont profit from there outrageos price hikes :D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement