Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cs156

Options
  • 23-09-2006 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Anyone doing CS156? Is it just me or does anyone else find it hard to stay awake in that class?

Not sure if its the lecturer or the room(Callan Hall) or something but I found it hard to stay awake on two separate occasions but the thing is I was fine for the other lectures on them days! :eek:

Also what age do you think the guy with the grey hair is? I think he is doing CS thro general science. Fair play to him tho

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

It's a combination of the two! The class isn't exactly lively, and the room is so old and uncomfortable. I found myself falling asleep too, and it's the only class where that happens. (though a few others come close... maths, wtf goes on in that)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Oh yes... so very, very boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Hahahaha you fools! Shouldnt have picked it. It's the worst course ever. Onomatawhat? God damn Im glad I dropped it. If I were you I'd think long and hard about doing it. Be cool and do Exp physics or something instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭DingChavez

Boring but quite an easy subject. I skipped most of the lectures when I did it..... >_>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Dunno about easy now. I passed it but only by compensation! I didnt have a damn clue about anything in it either. I thought it was really hard, even when I tried to pay attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

O god, sometimes its ok, but others...

U feel reeeealli smug if u get a correct answer, and dull as sh!t if u dont!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Ah 5 weeks in still a dull a sh1t!!

Tho I now leave after 30mins(to get to soccer training dont want 2 be late for that :D )

The Lab4 was ridiculously easy I was finished after about 20mins!

Exam next week shud be fun!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Havent been to the lectures since the first week, try and make it tomorrow.

Anyone have links or anything for the test for 151... I think thats it, the one in the arts building... not a freakin' clue... eek.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

HA....oh i remember doing this module last year , Tom Lysaght isnt it? .. ahh sound man! if ye having any problems ask him, he normally helps any way he can

Advertisement