Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers - 2007 movie (MERGED)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,617 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

my mate, who does movie review, saw 45 minutes of Transformers on a press junket in London last week, or the week before. He said it looks AMAZING. His exact words, according to brother who was talking to him, were: "Its so good i walked out with a hard on"

He was into Transformers as a kid, so he'd have been as objectionable to the direction as a fair number of people, so my hopes are starting to rise again for this, it could turn out to be good!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

some images from michael bay's own site:

http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/newsblog.html

• Registered Users Posts: 8,525 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

yeah saw them on seibertron, they're probably the nicest images so far, even the starscream looks improved, a little less bulky looking, but it could just be the angle?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Seein the pics side by side, it looks like alot of effort went into Prime and bumblebee and the rest got half as much attention?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

God NO!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

normally i wouldn't worry too much but these clowns have over 3000 friends on their list, and michael bay & co might add them to show how much they love the "community".

...and didn't those "rappers" claim to already be on the soundtrack previously?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

...and didn't those "rappers" claim to already be on the soundtrack previously?

No.
    That was a different shower of wanna be rappers
    Thankfully they were talking from their rears

And their "tune" was ten times worse then this awfull ****e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

GWolf wrote:
    He's not the first transformer to blink. The beasts did in robot mode...course they had dna but still

I remember Hound blinking in an early ep of G1

The new trailer is out tomorrow! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Demonique wrote:
    I remember Hound blinking in an early ep of G1
    And I once had a dream that Grapple winked at me in a suggestive manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

New Trailer

40-50MB as its the HD 480P version.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

that clip, absolutly owned me. I CANT FU<KING WAIT!

still waitin on the 1080i to download.. :D

Holy cabbages, that trailer was unreal! Starscream owned that trailer!! those clips of him transformin were somethin else!!

did u hear the G1 transformin sound in there too? Deadly!

now im off to change me pants!

The detail on the transformers and transformations is somethin else!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I just hope that the structure of the movie is as solid as the fighting seems to be, last thing I want is a movie thats carried by the fighting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

faceman wrote:
    Holy cabbages, that trailer was unreal! Starscream owned that trailer!! those clips of him transformin were somethin else!!

Holy flurping shlitz!! Can someone give me a definite answer as to when we get it?

G1 Transforming sound thrown in, gave me goosebumbs!!

I'd say theres a lot of bowel-control loss going on! Me, I'm doing a marathon happy dance!

Now too watch it 50 more times, can't wait to see this with an audiance!

faceman wrote:

Holy flurping shlitz!! Can someone give me a definite answer as to when we get it?

I'd say theres a lot of bowel-control loss going on! Me, I'm doing a marathon happy dance!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

man that kicked all kinds of arse! :D

seriously this might actually be good afterall. in fact it might runaway with blockbuster of the year, its alot more hardcore than i thought. did you see poor jazz getting stomped by megs on top of a skyscraper!:D . hope he's ok!

man i cant wait till this is out. in fact it better get an early release like in australia or it wont be pirates from the carribean they'll be worried about :D:D

• Advertisement

faceman wrote:

wow...thats alot of double posting.

watching trailer now...

prime didnt look too bad without the face plate but i hope he has the same charisma as the G1 cartoon....

trailer watched...

I change my position on this film...Its actually going to be quite good.

(understatement of the year)

the trailer gave me diahorria!

still cant get over the clip of starscream jumpin in the air and transformin into the jet... is it possible that Bay got it right??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

faceman wrote:
    still cant get over the clip of starscream jumpin in the air and transformin into the jet... is it possible that Bay got it right??

i was thinking that when you hear the sound of prime transforming... then you see that.

i'm almost convinced Bay might have actually not ruined my childhood... i can see why they released this trailer (originally the plan was to not show off all of this kind of stuff, but i guess interweb pressure got the better of bay und co)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

man that kicked all kinds of arse! :D

seriously this might actually be good afterall. in fact it might runaway with blockbuster of the year, its alot more hardcore than i thought. did you see poor jazz getting stomped by megs on top of a skyscraper!:D . hope he's ok!
    Am i imagining it or did I hear a squeak when he got stomped on :confused::)

Heres an ever so slightly different version: http://www.cybph.com/archives/296

thats one has some pretty cool stuff in it aswell, though its off lower quality (thought the funny bit looked a bit dodgy cause optimus seems to whine like a dog.)

-From the trailers my only worry is that there is going to be a big sub plot involving the US army defeating at least one decepticon on their own (looks to be either scorpinok [so far he is seen only in the same scene in every trailer so far] or blackout (cause of the scene of a soldier sliding along the ground with a grenade launcher hitting blackout a number of times) Its not enough to make the movie bad, but its typical micheal bay and its not what I want to see in a transformer film.

-Though the fight scenes look to be pure blockbuster, which is what this year seems to be about.

SofaKing wrote:
    Am i imagining it or did I hear a squeak when he got stomped on :confused::)

yeah i heard it too :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

I love Blackout's blades as a weapon

Megatron has his mace people

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/631/megsflailxf9.jpg

Lots of talk about whether Prime will have the axe

Also, we see Megs's alt mode too in the first version.

Advertisement