Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Made Out With My First Cousin

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

mayhem# wrote:
    My advice?
    Get a banjo....

E.
    Lmao :D

I would not condone any inter-cousin sexual-mingling. Even pseudo-sexual mingling. I think it's a bit strange, and What Would Your Parents Think(TM).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Yep. Your parents may have been wrong about loose women, alcohol, drugs and rock and roll, but when it comes to incest, perk your li'l ears up and listen to the oul ones because it wont be long before the banjo talk is rife.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

man this isnt America,incest isnt cool,get a banjo.

Cos it obviously doesn't occur anywhere else :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭red_bairn

:eek: What the hell! Seriously! What the hell! What is wrong with you people! There is loads of women out there and you had it with you coz. :(
    Sick man!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

There is a recognised phenomenon known as GSA- or "Genetic Sexual Attraction". Its most common with relatives other than those in your immediate family- as society taboos (in virtually all societies past and present) frown upon relationships between close relatives. Its a subject which comes up at counselling sessions reasonably often and would also be broached with adopted people making contact with their birth families for the first time.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

So half the people on this thread have not read this forums charter and wouldn't know a helpful comment if their lives depended upon it :/
    Thanks to you lot, I'm closing this thread.

OP
    I know a married couple who are first cousins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement