Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card question

Options
  • 24-09-2006 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,426 ✭✭✭

I applied for a credit card through my ulster bank branch last week. I filled out the form and dropped it back on friday.

Does anyone know roughly how long it'll take until i get it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

i guess a week or two. should be no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

About 2 weeks in my experience, if there is an issue you will get it in writing.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Just over 2 weeks for me, on AIB. IIRC, they send a PIN number first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭setanta5

Sorry if this seems like threadspoiling but didn't want to start a new thread on Credit cards.

I've been without a CC for about 18 months now but am looking to get one again and was thinking of giong for the Bank of Scotlands Card as it has only 9.5% Apr which seems quite low.

Looked at the MBNA ones with benefit points for Ryanair and Sony Etc. but thought the low APR would be more beneficial.

Can anyone give me recommendations or experiences they've had with CC's to help me decide?

Cheers

Advertisement