Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good music to dance to?

Options
  • 24-09-2006 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

A friend asked me to recommend her some music for her to dance to, I know she does ballet and modern dance (well I think she does or somethin similar) so I told her some as best i thought but I wanna get some ideas from ye, those who'd be more experienced in the area :)

So what's some good music to dance to?

Artist/Album names would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

If she's really adventerous, she could try this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_Kurious_Oranj

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

Try Penguin Cafe Orchestra. Good for movement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 neady99

depending on her exact style... Morcheeba,( Big Clam album), Zero 7 (any of their albums) Glen Miller big Band... Siga Ros for some real calm beautiful stuff, (any of their albums) Sinead O' Connor, (Universal Mother, Throw down your Arms). the lsit is endless really of what's good to dance to. it really depends if she's following a strict ballet line, modern dance or contmeporary dance, most of the I've listed would be easily adapted to most of the styles. Hope it helps!

Advertisement