Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Metal Ballet

• 24-09-2006 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

Ballet Deviare is a Ballet group who dance to Extreme Metal. They once supported Opeth in New York. Interesting, no?

Unfortunately, this is all I could find of them preforming.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭Arucard

its different, i'll give it that. innovation is good, but thats still ballet :p

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Very good! I wouldn't mind going to see that actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

hmm i dunno, i dont think it really fits together, ballet is supposed to be "graceful" so it doesnt really fit in with metal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

I didn't click the link (dialup :( ), but it sounds pretty cool.
    Ballet women are usually teh secks.

^Wouldn't they actually complement each other perfectly in that case? Best of both, like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭-Lithium-

That looks like fun! We should get them to perform in Fibbers. Or clear some space and we could all have a go.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

it didn't look like very interesting dancing, but you can't really tell from a clip that small, and I'm no expert. I saw a great ballet piece perfromed to "The way you make me feel" by Michael Jackson, it was brilliant. The points worked really well.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I thought pandas drove around in little cars in ballet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Went to someting like that but not that specific group, and it was just briliant! I would deffinately reccomend seeing it.
    People think of ballet and they think it's all perfect movements and gracefulness and la di da, but thats only a part of it, there is so much more than people realise becuase they don't bother taking time to see it.

Advertisement