Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Introduce yourself!!!

Options
  • 24-09-2006 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

Well, a new school year is already upon us so I figured that we should find out who will be gracing us with their presence :p on the LC board throughout the year!

This is my second year here(i'm repeating boo-urns) and lets face it, its the bestest ever section of boards by 1,000,000!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭Duff

I did the leavin this year, so wont have to worry about it, but im sure ill still be posting on this forum..so here i am!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Eh. Leaving Cert, woo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭jaydigity

Hey tripper,
    Howre you finding repeating?Is it tough to keep moptivated etc?
    Not ure if I'd have the determination to repeat!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭d4gurl

Tripper they took away the random thread its locked and I never got to say goodbye ( I forgot all about it!) Anyway best of luck repeating and here this years crowd seem a lot more studious (which is prob a really good thing) I mean just look at the amount of how to study threads! its amazing - like last year the only thing we wanted to do was have doss threads! Fair play to all new 6th years! ha but do not be afraid to HAVE FUN!!! GOOD LUCK one and all! :D

Advertisement